New to clinical skincare and not sure where to start? Our Hydrate Facial is a great entry-level treatment, combining elements of several of our other treatments to give you brighter, fresher looking skin with a more even skin tone.
- Treatment timeUp to 1 hour
- Our teamPerformed by expert practitioners
- PricingSingle sessions from £110
- Age limitAll our treatments are for over 18s
What does a Hydrate Facial involve?
What will a Hydrate Facial do for my skin?
As a Hydrate Facial involves exfoliation, a skin peel and a short session of microdermabrasion, it’s great at addressing several areas of skin concern. A Hydrate Facial can:
- Exfoliate and hydrate
- Brighten hyperpigmentation
- Even out skin colour
- Revitalise dull or tired skin
- Tackle congested skin
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Is a Hydrate Facial right for me?
The Hydrate Facial is a great entry level treatment, but it isn’t recommended if you have extremely sensitive skin due to the combination of exfoliation and microdermabrasion.
Where can a Hydrate Facial be used?
The Hydrate Facial is intended to be used on the face only.
How much does a Hydrate Facial cost?
|Single treatment||Course of 3 treatments||Course of 6 treatments|