treat any clients under
the age of 18.
Where to find our Windsor clinic
- Eton and Riverside station
- From the M4 take exit 6 onto the A355
- Windsor Library, SL4 1ER or King Edward Court, SL4 1EF
- Download Directions
Directions by train
The nearest train station is Eton and Riverside station. Exit the station and walk towards Windsor Castle. DestinationSkin is located on Windsors main shopping street Peascod Street. Situated a 5 minute walk from the castle, we are located above Karen Millen and opposite River Island. The entrance to the clinic is situated off Peascod Place a discreet side street.
Directions by car
From the M4 take exit 6 onto the A355, when you reach a roundabout take the 3rd exit heading onto Royal Windsor Way. Proceed towards the town centre where you will find one of the following car parks:
- Windsor Library (SL4 1ER) – Approx. £4.50 for 2 hours (cash only) and directly behind the clinic
- King Edward Court (SL4 6HX) – Approx. £3.70 for 2 hours (cash or card) and a 2 minute walk to the clinic
- Victoria Street (SL4 1EG) – Approx. £2.50 for 2 hours (cash only) and a 4 minute walk to the clinic