GET THE GLOW WITH UP TO 25% OFF HYDRAFACIAL AT YOUR LOCAL CLINIC, WITH SESSIONS FROM £74*!
In this clinic, we offer an exclusive collection of HydraFacials to give you the best skin of your life. HydraFacials are a brand of patented, elevated facials that can treat a wide range of skin concerns and can calm, brighten, hydrate and redefine your complexion in six unique steps.
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a professional, advanced and relaxing facial that improves skin health in an original, six-step process. It combines massage techniques, botanical extracts, vortex technology and LED light, to leave your skin instantly brighter, softer and clearer – with glowing results.
Our HydraFacials can restore your skin to its former glory by reversing:
- Dullness and dehydration
- Acne and mild acne scarring
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loose, ageing skin
- Pigmentation and discolouration
- Rough skin texture
- Rosacea and easily reddened skin
Your Next Steps
Book your FREE consultation with us online today!
Visit one of our clinics for an expert-led chat with one of our practitioners about everything HydraFacial can do for your skin.
Begin your treatment and have glowing, healthy and younger-looking skin from the first facial!
Other Treatments Available At Our Muswell Hill Clinic
Our anti-ageing treatments let you be in control of how you age and we have a range of preventative, rejuvenating treatments that can be incorporated into every skincare regime. In this clinic, our qualified and highly experienced medical team will go above and beyond to find treatments that will inspire you in becoming your best self and leave you with noticeably radiant, younger skin on each visit.
Our range of non-invasive specialist treatments can noticeably enhance, subtly alter and highlight your features or target life long-insecurities. We have partnered with global, industry-leading brands to bring you advanced treatments and skin rejuvenation that inspire you to become your best self.
Name of Treatment
Course Price From*
Hydrafacial Platinum Personalised
Hydrafacial Perk Eyes or Lips
25% off for Students
Just because you’re on a tight student budget doesn’t mean you should miss out on the skin and hair removal treatments that make you feel good about yourself. Just show your student ID at one of our clinics, and you can get 25% off selected single treatments and courses. Over 18s only. See T&Cs for excluded treatments.Terms & Conditions
NHS, Police, Fire & Forces Discount
If you work for the NHS, the Police, the Fire Service or any of the Forces, then we’d like to offer you 25% off selected single treatments and courses of treatments. Simply show your proof of employment when you make your treatment purchase; we accept Blue Light Cards and Defence Discount Service Cards. See T&Cs for excluded treatments.Terms & Conditions
Receive £50 each!
Recommend A Friend
If you have a friend or family member who would be interested in our services – maybe they’d love to get hairfree like you, or perhaps they’ve been frustrated by a skin concern that we could help with – then our refer a friend scheme could benefit you both. Not only will you both get expert advice for whatever worry you come in with, but we’ll give you £50 each to spend on a treatment to say thank you for sharing the DestinationSkin love.Terms and Conditions
How To Find Us
The nearest Tube is Highgate which is on the Northern Line. The clinic is then a quick journey on the 43/134 bus from Stop E Wood Lane Highgate Station, which stops outside Planet Organic on the Broadway. Cross the zebra crossing with the church directly in front of you and walk to the left of the church. DestinationSkin is located between Sally Bourne interiors & the pet store.
You can take the 43 or 134 bus to Muswell Hill which stop outside Planet Organic. Cross the zebra crossing with the church directly in
front of you and walk to the left of the church. DestinationSkin is located between Sally Bourne interiors & Regal Nails.
Using postcode N10 3RT, sat navs will direct you to the clinic. There is a choice of parking options nearby:
Frequently Asked Questions
The benefits of HydraFacial are seen after each facial. Some common ones are:
- Skin is noticeably brighter and radiant
- Soft, deeply clean and hydrated skin
- Fines line and wrinkles are reduced
- Improved elasticity and firmness
- Even skin tone and texture
- Can treat brown spots, oily and acne-prone skin
- Helps restore pores to their normal size
- Can help to reduce the appearance of scars
In every HydraFacial treatment, it includes the following steps. Depending on the skin concern, the treatment is tailored to impact your skin in the most effective way. This includes adding booster serums and altering the levels of active ingredients used. The steps are:
- Detox: to improve the body’s ability to flush out toxins, a pressurised suction device is used to replace new fluid in the lymph nodes. By boosting lymphatic circulation, you improve skin health, blood flow, hydration, firmness and oxygen levels to the skin
- Cleanse and Exfoliate: a two-in-one process that lifts dead skin cells, oil and debris off the skin and floods the skin with a cleansing serum made of botanical extracts, skin-renewing ingredients like lactic acid, white tea and antioxidants
- Brighten and Refresh: A solution of natural, active ingredients saturate the skin to revitalise and decongest pores. Salicylic and glycolic acids are used to help improve the brightening, reflective nature of the skin and further remove dead skin cells that contribute to a dull complexion
- Extraction: Impurities are extracted using vortex technology and then a mixture of organic honey and more salicylic acid is used to deeply hydrate and promote a firmer, stronger skin barrier
- Hydrate: Complete hydration will be restored, and this stage leaves your skin with better water retention abilities. It is replenished with essential ingredients like antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides. This stage always leaves the skin glowing
- Stimulate: A LED light device is passed across the skin to increase radiance, diminish pigmentation, scars and wrinkles. Multiple light waves are absorbed into the skin to help stimulate the production of collagen and vitamin D. This stage combats the signs of ageing and helps balance free radical levels in the body for a brighter, younger complexion.
The steps of a Platinum HydraFacial are similar to a traditional facial, but some parts are different and more advanced. Here are the steps:
- Detox: This step is the same as a traditional HydraFacial.
- Cleanse + Peel: a two-in-one process that lifts dead skin cells, oil and debris off the skin and then cleanses the skin using an advanced skin peel. Has intense skin-renewing and resurfacing properties
- Extract + Hydrate: Uses vortex technology to extract impurities and increase long-term water retention in the skin using hyaluronic acid and glycerine
- Fuse + Protect: The skin is flooded with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow
- Rejuvenation: Red and infrared light therapy to stimulate collagen production and supports the natural production of vitamin D
There are many types of HydraFacial available:
Classic HydraFacial treatments are:
DermaBuilder™ Booster HydraFacial – an anti-ageing facial formulated to smooth the appearance of fine line, wrinkles and boost skin elasticity. Immediately increases firmness, improves tone and texture and works to promote collagen and elastin production.
HydraFacial Skin Health for Life: a facial that can become a regular part of your skincare regime to maintain, and rebuild, great skin health and enhance your appearance. Usually recommended as a monthly treatment to boost skin condition.
Acne GlySal Boost HydraFacial: suited perfectly for acne-prone skin to help soothe angry, sensitive skin and prevent future breakouts. It follows the same steps as a traditional HydraFacial but with an added GlySal Peel to help regulate normal functioning of the sebaceous glands.
Acne Pro HydraFacial: a HydraFacial tailor made to combat the symptoms of acne, based on your skin’s severity. We adjust the levels of active ingredients, like salicylic, alpha-hydroxy and glycolic acids to decongest pores and prevent aggravation. This treatment differs from a traditional Acne HydraFacial, as it includes the added benefit of Isolaz. Isolaz is a laser treatment that removes the acne-causing bacteria that contributes to a blemished appearance and keeps the skin clearer for longer.
From our Platinum range, you can elevate your facial with the use of optional extras, like add-on boosters and serums.
For brightening and hydrating the skin. The best boosters are:
contains alpha-arbutin, vitamin C and bearberry extract for brighter skin (good for dull, pigmented skin).
For calming red skin, ZO’s Rozatrol® Booster works wonders to visibly decrease the signs of redness and distressed blood vessels – whilst detoxifying the skin. It uses lactose and Rosa Canina extract to help control sebum production too.
The best boosters to firm, restore and refine are:
- HydraFacial Regen GF Booster – stimulates production of collagen and elastin, diminishes fine lines and expels trapped impurities.
- Murad Retinol Booster for HydraFacial – promotes rapid skin renewal, plumps and evens out skin tone for a youthful glow. Contains retinol (an anti-ageing vitamin A derivative), collagen peptides and glycolic acid. Developed by skincare company Murad.
- Circadia’s Chrono-Peptide booster – is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and has effective anti-ageing properties. Can also be used to brighten and hydrate the complexion. See above for more information on ingredients
HydraFacials are available for everyone and are effective in treating a range of skin concerns. Some of these are:
- Dry, and dehydrated, skin
- Tired looking skin
- Acne and oily skin
- Age spots and brown spots
- Aged, wrinkled skin
Yes! HydraFacials are a great, non-invasive way of treating rosacea. We recommend adding the ZO Rozatrol Booster which contains lactose and Rosa Canina extract which works to reduce redness and correct pigmentation issues. Circadia’s ProTec Plus can also help alleviate the redness associated with rosacea whilst recharging and repairing skin damage.
Absolutely! HydraFacial is powerful enough to improve acne but also gentle on sensitive, spot-prone skin that goes hand-in-hand with it. We recommend using Acne Pro HydraFacial or the Acne GlySal Boost HydraFacial. If you have severe acne, a combined HydraFacial approach with a Platinum booster can help. ZO’s Rozatrol Booster works to regulate the normal functioning of the sebaceous glands that are often to blame for the symptoms of acne. It also helps to soothe angry, inflamed skin.
Book A Free Consultation
Our booking procedure is quick and easy. Simply fill out this form and we’ll call you to book you an appointment with one of our experts.