treat any clients under
the age of 18.
Where to find our Manchester clinic
- Salford Central or Deansgate
- Tram - Deansgate Castlefield or St Peters Square
- Manchester city centre
- Pay & Display on St John Street, 2.90 for 1 hour
Directions by tram
The tram stop at Deansgate Castlefield is a six minute walk away from the clinic. You can also get off at St Peters Square, which is just under a 10 minute walk from the clinic.
Directions by car
Parking is available on St John Street where we are based. This is Pay & Display for 2 hours, no return within 1 hour. The costs are: up to 30 minutes – £1.45 , up to 1 hour – £2.90 , up to 1 hour 30 minutes – £4.30 , up to 2 hours – £5.80. There are also multi-storeys nearby if St John Street is busy:
- NCP Great Northern Warehouse 1 & 2 both on Watson Street, Manchester, M3 4EE; 5 minute walk from Manchester clinic
- NCP Manchester Central on Lower Mosley Street, 7 minute walk from clinic