treat any clients under
the age of 18.
Where to find us
- Basingstoke train station
- Basingstoke Bus Station
- Junction 6 of the M3
- Festival Place Car Park, RG21 7BA or Central, RG21 7AT
- Download Directions
Directions by bus
From the bus station, use the side entrance of Festival Place where you will arrive at Next. Follow the walkway round to the right and go straight ahead until you reach Costa Coffee. Turn left at Monsoon and follow round to the right past TK Maxx. Turn left and you will find DestinationSkin on the left.
Directions by car
Travelling by car is easy, Festival Place is just minutes off junction 6 of the M3 and has over 2,500 safe, secure car parking spaces directly above the shopping centre. Head towards Basingstoke town centre and follow signs to Festival place:
- Festival Place Car Park (RG21 7BA) – Approx. £2.40 for 2 hours (cash or card) and a 3 minute walk to the clinic
- Central (RG21 7AT) – Approx. £2 for 2 hours (cash or mobile) and a 3 minute walk to the clinic
- Feathers Yard (RG21 7AT) – Approx. £2 for 2 hours (cash or mobile) and a 3 minute walk to the clinic
What our clients say about our Dermal Filler treatments
I recently had a Consultation and treatment for Dermal Fillers with the Dr at Destination Skin Basingstoke. She was very honest and gave me great advice. I was particularly nervous as I’ve never had any injectable treatments before but she explained everything so well. I look revived! Everyone keeps saying how well rested I look but no one has guessed I’ve had anything done. Very happy client!