What is HydraFacial and what can it do for you?
HydraFacial is a brand committed to skincare. They have created a range of nourishing and restorative facials, dedicated in making your skin feel it’s most beautiful. It uses patented technology to cleanse, extract and hydrate which always leaves your skin glowing.
A HydraFacial treatment is an advanced, relaxing facial that deeply clarifies and hydrates the skin in a distinguished six step process. There are many types of HydraFacial, which can be used as rejuvenating treatments to improve overall skin health, or as a professional way of treating a range of skin conditions including:
- aged skin
- uneven pigmentation
- active rashes
There are many benefits of HydraFacial, where you can see and feel the results after each facial. Some of the HydraFacial results are:
- Noticeable increase of radiance and brightness
- Softer, deeply cleansed and hydrated skin
- A younger, less-wrinkled complexion
- Improvement in acne and uneven pigmentation
- Prevents future breakouts and protects against free radicals
Another amazing benefit of HydraFacial is that it is suitable for all skin types and skin tones!
All facials work instantly to improve skin texture and brightness, all whilst deeply exfoliating. The innovative six-step process works to remove any dead skin cells, impurities and toxins from clogged pores to leave your skin in its best, bright condition and stronger to protect against damage and breakouts.
All facial treatments are relaxing and perfect for treating any stressed, tired-looking skin.
When using HydraFacial regularly, another benefit is that it can work as a preventive, anti-ageing treatment. HydraFacials boost collagen and hyaluronic acid levels in the skin, making it perfect for reducing any visible signs of ageing, such as age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
HydraFacial is also fast! It usually takes 30 minutes for beautiful, glowing skin.
HydraFacial is suitable for anyone looking to improve their skin and complexion, as well as those with sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Professional facials are also suitable for anyone looking for a non-invasive and relaxing treatment to help address certain skin concerns.
There is a facial for almost every skin condition you may be suffering with, whether this is dry and dull skin, oily skin, redness, sun damage, city-polluted skin, brown spots, eczema and pigmentation. These treatments also help treat chronic conditions like acne and rosacea.
In a typical HydraFacial treatment, there are six patented steps which are tailored to suit your skin needs. These are:
- Detoxify – Every treatment starts with lymphatic drainage that improves circulation of the lymph systems and helps to eliminate toxins
- Cleanse and exfoliate – The second stage of HydraFacial works to gently lift away any remaining debris and dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling intensely clean, smooth and renewed
- Brighten and refresh – A carefully crafted solution of brightening ingredients, such as glycolic and salicylic acid, that saturates the skin – for a glowing result
- Extract – The skin is then purified, with all toxins removed and coated in a silky mixture of honey extract and salicylic acid to decongest the skin and free any clogged pores
- Hydrate and nourish – An additional blend of essential, skin nourishing ingredients like hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides, are then massaged into the skin to intensely hydrate and replenish the skin – making your skin its healthiest
- Stimulate and rejuvenate – The final step features LED light to help stimulate collagen production and promote a balanced, even complexion with anti-ageing aftereffects
At Destination Skin we offer a new, exclusive facial. Platinum HydraFacial incorporates the familiar steps above, but at a platinum quality. Expect more innovative technology and collaborations with high quality products. The new, advanced steps are:
- Detox – to improve lymphatic circulation
- Cleanse + Peel – to gently renew and resurface the skin
- Extract + Hydrate – painless nourishment that deeply hydrates your skin
- Fuse + Protect – a beautiful blend of brightening ingredients, like peptides and antioxidants, to boost your glow
- Rejuvenate – red and infrared light based to produce collagen and support the natural production of vitamin D
There are a selection of boosters to choose from to help enhance the treatment. These are:
- Platinum HydraFacial with Dermabuilder Booster Serum – an anti-ageing serum is applied to improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Platinum HydraFacial with Britenol Booster Serum – a brightening treatment to help reduce the effects of sun exposure
- Platinum HydraFacial with Regen GF Booster Serum – to boost collagen and elastin production, perfect for removing toxins, addressing irritation and city-polluted skin
- HydraFacial Platinum Personalised with ZO Skin Health Brightalive ® Booster Serum – powered by ZO® Skin Health, it is a clinically proven brightening, restorative treatment and works to help improve the appearance of pigmentation
- HydraFacial Platinum Personalised with ZO Skin Health Rozatrol® Booster Serum – a soothing, redness reducing treatment perfect for sensitive skin and regulating oil production
- HydraFacial Platinum Personalised with Circadia Chrono-Peptide Booster – re-energising, regenerating facial that leaves your skin looking younger and glowing, replenishes Vitamin D
- HydraFacial Platinum Personalised with Circadia Protect Plus Booster – protects against free radical damage and nourishes the skin with antioxidants, reducing redness, inflamed skin and fine lines
- HydraFacial Platinum Personalised with Skinceuticals – a corrective treatment to protect against UV rays and improve texture, radiance and firmness
- Acne HydraFacial – specifically designed for acne-prone skin and preventing future oil build-up
- Acne Pro HydraFacial – works to improve the appearance of acne but with the added benefits of vortex technology and Isolaz to deeply cleanse and reduce breakouts
Please note that a HydraFacial course can vary, depending on your skin’s need. As each treatment is tailored to you, book a consultation to outline the best treatment path to take and for definitive HydraFacial costs.
Book A Free Consultation
Our booking procedure is quick and easy. Simply fill out this form and we’ll call you to book you an appointment with one of our experts.