Let’s Get Quizzical!
Ten skin care questions for your next quiz night
While many things have left our lives during lockdown – going to work, drinks with friends, wearing a bra – there is one activity that is certainly on the rise – quizzing!
But we can’t all be general knowledge experts so, if you’re looking for a little inspiration to up your virtual quiz game, check out our sassy skin care round.
1. What’s the best way to apply eye cream?
- Tapping the product into the skin with your ring finger
- Using a cotton pad
- Massaging the product into the skin using two fingers
2. When should you apply SPF?
- When you go on holiday
- When it’s not cloudy and you’re outside for more than 30 minutes
- Every single day – no excuses
3. Which of the following is NOT an exfoliant?
- Hyaluronic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
4. What is the correct order to apply these products?
- Cleanser, serum, toner, moisturiser
- Cleanser, toner, serum moisturiser
- Cleanser, toner, moisturiser, serum
5. What are parabens used for in some skin care products?
- To give our skin a radiant glow
- To help preserve the shelf life of products
- To add fragrance to products
6. Retinol is a form of which vitamin?
7. What is a Profhilo® treatment?
- A moisturising injectable anti-aging treatment
- A skin peel
- A type of laser hair removal
8. Blue light from mobile phone screens and laptops can cause aging of our skin?
9. How many glasses of water do experts recommend we drink every day?
10. What is vitamin D good for?
- Skin and muscles
- Teeth and bones
- All of the above
1-3 – It’s time to scrub up on your skin care- but don’t worry, check out our blogs for all the latest tips and tricks on how to get your glow up!
4-7 – You know a fair bit about the skin you’re in – but there’s always room for improvements
8+ – You’re practically a skin guru – Go you!
For more top tips on how to care for your skin tune in for regular updates via the Instagram page @DestinationSkin
Book A Free Consultation
Our booking procedure is quick and easy. Simply fill out this form and we’ll call you to book you an appointment with one of our experts.