While many things have left our lives during lockdown – going to work, drinks with friends, wearing a bra – there is one activity that is certainly on the rise – quizzing!
But we can’t all be general knowledge experts so, if you’re looking for a little inspiration to up your virtual quiz game, check out our sassy skin care round.
- What’s the best way to apply eye cream?
- Tapping the product into the skin with your ring finger
- Using a cotton pad
- Massaging the product into the skin using two fingers
- When should you apply SPF?
- When you go on holiday
- When it’s not cloudy and you’re outside for more than 30 minutes
- Every single day – no excuses
- Which of the following is NOT an exfoliant?
- Hyaluronic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- What is the correct order to apply these products?
- Cleanser, serum, toner, moisturiser
- Cleanser, toner, serum moisturiser
- Cleanser, toner, moisturiser, serum
- What are parabens used for in some skin care products?
- To give our skin a radiant glow
- To help preserve the shelf life of products
- To add fragrance to products
- Retinol is a form of which vitamin?
- What is a Profhilo® treatment
- A moisturising injectable anti-aging treatment
- A skin peel
- A type of laser hair removal
- Blue light from mobile phone screens and laptops can cause aging of our skin?
- How many glasses of water do experts recommend we drink every day?
- What is vitamin D good for?
- Skin and muscles
- Teeth and bones
- All of the above
1-3 – It’s time to scrub up on your skin care- but don’t worry, check out our blogs for all the latest tips and tricks on how to get your glow up!
4-7– You know a fair bit about the skin you’re in – but there’s always room for improvements
8+ – You’re practically a skin guru – Go you!
For more top tips on how to care for your skin tune in for regular updates via the Instagram page @DestinationSkin
20% Off Products with code SPRING20
£79.00 – £120.00
£49.00 – £51.00