As a Practitioner you will be responsible for performing high quality treatments whilst maximising any potential sales opportunities. You will maintain an excellent standard of customer care at all times, monitoring the clients journey from start to finish ensuring full client satisfaction by offering expert advice on skincare and post treatment aftercare.
We have both Part time & Full time positions available at this branch.
Our Vision & Mission
DestinationSkin is a national chain of registered clinics specialising in non-invasive, advanced skin solutions. With an incredibly strong culture our vision for both our clients and our employees at DestinationSkin is to be “You At Your Best”. We want our employees to be the best they can be and to help our clients achieve the same through our tireless mission in educating and inspiring women and men to adopt advanced skin solutions that work.
What we are looking for
- A passion for skincare and aesthetics with good working knowledge of the beauty/aesthetic industry
- Confidence to promote & recommend products and services, maximising opportunities for sales and referrals
- Beauty NVQ Level 3 (minimum)
- Beauty NVQ Level 4 (desirable) and/or Laser Core of Knowledge
- Ability to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business to include evening and weekend working
KPI’s for success
- Consultation conversion
- Clinic and individual sales targets
What we can offer
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic commission scheme
- Outstanding training program
- Free laser and skin treatments
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Clear career path