In order to meet the growing needs of the business we are seeking forward thinking and commercially minded individuals to work alongside our teams.
Candidates must be confident, personable and passionate about results with a strong desire to exceed expectations. You will have a full GMC/NMC/GDC registration, Prescriber qualification as well as at least 2 years experience and certification in advanced dermal filler techniques and wrinkle elimination.
In addition the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of general Nursing principles and practices and be proficient in client assessment and evaluation methods.
You must also have adequate insurance.
- To carry out or participate in consultations with prospective clients to determine individual needs and to make recommendations on appropriate treatments and products
- To deliver a range of high quality injectables and wrinkle elimination treatments to clients of DestinationSkin group limited with due care
- Promote the interests of both the client and Destination Skin
- Provide support and advice to clinics in all injectable matters, escalating as appropriate
- To manage client records and maintain confidentiality
- Undertake adequate and up to date infection control training and provide evidence of this
- Assist DS with compliance with its statutory, professional and ethical responsibilities
- Adhere to all DS company policies & procedure in relation to treatment protocols, H&S, CQC & IHAS
- To deliver exceptional customer care and develop a professional rapport with clients, ensuring that they are confident and
- satisfied with their treatments.
- To promote & recommend products and services, maximising opportunities for sales and referrals
- To maintain working areas and equipment in accordance with health, safety, hygiene and general housekeeping standards at all times.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties
- Confidence to recommend products and treatments
- Pride in his/her appearance
- Openness friendly manner
This role will report into the Clinic Manager and will work with a great team of Doctors, Nurses, Practitioners and Clinic Co-Ordinators. You will be joining a company who values and recognises the importance of employing and retaining the best employees. If you are interested in being “you at your best” then we would like to hear from you.
Download Job Description