As a Clinic Coordinator you will be predominately responsible for managing the front of house in one of our busy clinics. You will liaise with clients both face to face and via the telephone to book in appointments, schedule consultations and advise existing and potential clients on high quality aesthetic treatments that we offer. You will maintain an excellent standard of customer care at all times to ensure a warm welcome and pleasant introduction to the clinic.
Your role will be varied and include the following areas:
- To greet clients, ensuring that they are made to feel welcome and deal with their enquiry in a professional and courteous way.
- To answer the telephone in the clinic politely and in accordance with company procedures, deal with all enquires including referring to other team members and making and adjusting bookings for treatments.
- To maintain client records in accordance with company procedures and data protection requirements, ensuring discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain and manage clinic booking system in adherence with company procedure
- To promote and recommend products and services, maximising opportunities for sales and referrals
In return for all your hard work you’ll receive an attractive base salary, generous holiday entitlement and a fantastic uncapped commission scheme. In addition you will have the opportunity to win monthly incentives, receive free treatments and benefit from our extensive training programmes to enhance your skills.