As an Assistant Manager you will provide guidance and leadership for the staff in your clinic. You will support the Clinic Manager with developing an effective and motivated team, leading by example and demonstrating an extensive knowledge of the treatments we offer. You will continue to conduct high quality aesthetic treatments whilst supporting the Manager with day to day clinic operations.
If this sounds like the role for you then read on to join the UK’s leading aesthetic clinic.
Our Vision & Mission
DestinationSkin is a national chain of registered clinics specialising in non-invasive, advanced skin solutions. With an incredibly strong culture our vision for both our clients and our employees at DestinationSkin is to be “You At Your Best”. We want our employees to be the best they can be and to help our clients achieve the same through our tireless mission in educating and inspiring women and men to adopt advanced skin solutions that work.
- A passion for skincare and aesthetics with good working knowledge of the beauty/aesthetic industry
- Beauty NVQ Level 3 (minimum) & 4 (desirable) and/or Laser Core of Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience within a Practitioner/senior Practitioner role for 1 year or more
- Good level of General education, including Numeracy, English, IT (Grades A-C)
- Motivated, organised and Professional
- Demonstrates good commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to support, maintain and be part of high performance teams
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Capable of problem solving and decision making
- Honest, reliable and professional at all times
KPIs for success
- Clinic Sales and Revenue Targets
- Individual targets
- Clinical audit scores