DestinationSkin is a national chain of registered clinics specialising in laser hair removal & advanced skin treatments. Providing a personalised and tailored service to our clients, we offer a complimentary bespoke consultation and recommend a range of treatments to address individual skin concerns and ageing.
- To provide high quality reception and administrative services
- Ensure telephone enquiries are handled courteously & professionally
- To promote Destination Skin products and services
- Communication skills
- Confidence to recommend products and treatments
- Pride in his/her appearance
- Openness friendly and professional manner
- To greet clients, ensuring that they are made to feel welcome and deal with their enquiry in a professional and courteous way
- To ensure all clinic procedures are adhered to and completed in a timely manner in line with clinic needs
- To answer the telephone in the clinic politely and in accordance with company procedures, deal with all enquires including referring to other team members and making and adjusting bookings for treatments.
- To maintain client records in accordance with company procedures and data protection requirements, ensuring discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain and manage clinic booking system in adherence with company procedure
- To promote Destination Skin products and services, maximising opportunities for sales and referrals.
- To take payments for clients after their treatments and to ensure cash handling procedures are followed.
- To receive incoming mail, open and distribute as required by the Clinic Manager.
- To order and maintain stationary, in-house literature and other supplies as required for the clinic.
- To operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and variety of relevant software, including clinic booking system, telephone, fax, shredding machine and photocopier.
- To undertake general administrative and support to the clinic as required by the Clinic Manager.
- To manage cash, petty cash, daily accounting, banking and payment systems in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To assist at any other Destination skin Clinic as a Clinic Co-ordinator as required on a temporary basis#
- To maintain working areas and equipment in accordance with health, safety, hygiene and general housekeeping standards at all times.
- To carry out any reasonable duties required by DestinationSkin management
- Customer Service training/experience
- Good level of General education, including Numeracy, English, IT (Grades A-C)
- Ability to enter Data accurately, record keeping, ability to use Word, Excel, Email, Internet, and in house systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and establish sound working relationships.
- Previous beauty treatment experience.
- Sales Experience ideally in retail environment.
- Good working knowledge of beauty & Aesthetic Industry.
Mission & Values:
At DestinationSkin we keep it very simple and believe our employees are our biggest asset. We describe ourselves as the following…
| Personable – Spending time with individuals to understand their wants, concerns and goals.
| Ethical – honest and genuine so that you enjoy your time at DestinationSkin
| Confident – Undergoing extensive training to prove we are trusted & you are 100% confident.
| Passionate About Results – Striving to make a tangible difference to every client to DestinationSkin
Why work for us?
We know that our employees are what make the DestinationSkin Difference and we will do everything to make them shine. Whether you’re a senior therapist or looking to take your first steps into the aesthetics industry, we are all about career development and helping you grow with us. We will also give you competitive wage and benefits, ongoing training, warm friendly working environment and possibility of advancing into management roles.